086 100 8272 (UASA)
(Services provided by Europ Assistance)
At UASA, we are constantly looking for innovative products and services that are beneficial to our valued members, so we can better our service offerings. We have improved the UASA call centre, to bring you a single point of contact were you can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The call centre is manned by professional call centre agents who can assist with any of the following:
- Legal advice
- Assistance comes in the form of free telephonic legal advice.
- Free consultation for 30 minutes, anything after will be charged on the member’s personal account.
- All labour related matters are channelled to UASA Head Office.
- Medical Emergencies
- The call centre agent will assess the situation and immediately arrange for an ambulance/medical assistance to get you stabilized.
- Crisis line
- Call If you have been involved in a traumatic event and you require counselling.
- Road Side Assistance
- The call centre agent will connect you to a service provider that can assist with e.g. fuel, a flat battery, tow-in etc.
- Any services provided outside of the logged call is charged on the member’s personal account.
- Teacher online
- This CAPS aligned service which is relevant to private and public schools provides telephonic academic assistance for grades 4 to 12, Mondays to Thursdays from 18:00 to 21:00 during school terms. All major subjects are covered.
T’s and C’s apply
Please call me service
If you require the call centre to contact you, SMS *130*3272*77# and they will call you back.